Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Getting deported from korea

edited December 2012 in - South Korea
Hi guys new to the board glad I finally found a site where I can talk to experienced people going through the same thing.

So my story I am an Australian Korean and I got caught taking ecstasy and for importing it so 2 charges. I got 2 years probation
During court I asked the judge If I have to leave the country and he said no I don't have too.
But I had to go to the immigration centre and they gave me 30 days to leave the country and a 5 year ban :(
So my question is has anyone tried to get their ban shorter?
I love korea and I've been here for 4 years and id like to come back asap.
Sign In or Register to comment.