Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visit canada

edited April 2009 in Europe
My fiancee is from London UK and he wants to come to Canada and marry me. What travel requirements does he need to get before travelling here. And does he need to get a round trip ticket?


  • edited 8:26PM
    My wife and I spent about 2 months in the Maritimes this past summer. When leaving Canada I neglected to get the forms needed for a refund of the VAT. Where and how can I accomplish this after the fact?
Sign In or Register to comment.