Europe Visa

edited May 2009 in Europe
I am a Thai national, married to an EU citizen and we are currently resding in UK , I am on a 2 year marriage visa. We would like to visit our friends in Sweden, and also visit some friends in Ireland. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Visa which covers all of Europe , rather than having to apply separately to each embassy.


Leave a Comment