Passport requirements for Cuba

edited May 2009 in - Cuba
Hi, my boyfriend and I are going to Cuba next month but his passport expires at the end of this year. I have found conflicting advice on websites as to whether it needs to be valid for 6 months after we return or not? Can anyone confirm this please?
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Yes, the passport should be valid for 6 months after date of arrival. Cuba Visa Requirements
  • edited 8:53PM
    Hi, im a greek citizen and i m gonna fly to Cuba from London.Do u know if the cuban emabassy in London can give me a visa for Cuba?

Thanx
    Hi:

I was borned in Cuba and left back in 1060. I am now a US citizen with a US passport. I also have a very old, expired Cuban passport. I am planning to visit Cuba to see relatives and visit childhood places. My question is; Do I have to renew my Cuban passport and if so, how and where ?

Thanks,

X
    Hello Mr. X as long as you were born in Cuba it doesn't matter how long ago you arrive to the U.S. Cuba has a very storng set of rule and laws towards their own nationals, meaning you do have to get a Passport if you pretend to go to Cuba. Your best try will be contacting a travel agency and they will charge you little over $400.00. Be ready traveling to Cuba is expensive but worth it.
    Te lo dice un Cubano.

Dom
    MY BOYFRIEND IS CUBAN AND HOLD A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD -JUST RECENTLY IN THE PAST YEAR RE-KNEW - HE HAS A SON IN CUBA - WHAT TYPE OF PASSPORT AND HOW MUCH WOULD THIS PASSPORT COST? AND DO WE HAVE TO GO TO WASHINGTON DC IN PERSON TO GET THIS TYPE OF PASSPORT OR A LOCAL TRAVEL AGENCY? AND CAN WE FILE THIS APP
    ONLINE AND HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE TO GET BACK>
    Hi,

I live in the US and have both US and Brazilian passports. How can I get to Cuba? Do I need a visa to travel with my Brazilian Passport? Will I have problems on my return as long as I don't show my Brazilian passport at immigration/Customs?

Where do I look for tickets? What is my best option to get there, flying from where?
    Any help appreciated...
    Hi there,
    My boyfriend and I want to go to Cuba but he has a criminal record from 16 years ago. He is not able to get a pardon as there is still $10,000 owing on the restitution fine. Does he need to get some type of waiver or something before we can go?
    Thank-you for your time..
    hi! at the bottom of your link to visa requirements it says passports should have minimum 2 months expiry for cuba. i'm going with friends for a one-week holiday beginning of may 2010 to either cuba, dominican republic or mexico and my canadian passport expires sept 2010. if we decide on cuba should i get it renewed?
    i am traveling to cuba....dont know anyone....there..am cool headed nice and decent...would need a friend in cuba....anyone with soem nice ffirneds can hola me on ayo862007@yahoo.com...besides am planing to visit canada from cuba...anyoen let me know wassup

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler