Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Husband has leave to reamin in the Uk, need visa for Spain

My hasband and I will be going to Barcelona.

As a spouse, can I apply for a tourist visa for my husband. He has a pakistan passport, but is married to a british citizen.

Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.