Check out our country and city guides at

Stay in Hongkong for 3 Days

edited May 2013 in - Hong Kong

Hi! I'm a Filipino, I currently worked in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and I planned to drop a stay in Hongkong for 3 days just to make sightseeing and shopping during my vacation to Philippines. Do i need to get Visa to enter Hongkong? Please let me know....Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.