Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Stay in Hongkong for 3 Days

edited May 2013 in - Hong Kong

Hi! I'm a Filipino, I currently worked in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and I planned to drop a stay in Hongkong for 3 days just to make sightseeing and shopping during my vacation to Philippines. Do i need to get Visa to enter Hongkong? Please let me know....Thanks!

Comments

• edited June 30
    @jacklen
    For your information a "stay-cation" is a holiday spent in one's home country rather than abroad, or a holiday spent at home and involving day trips to local attractions. A stay-cation is not spent in a hotel in a different country
  • Hello, i am a British passport holder and my mother is a resident in the uk but has a Nepali passport. Please advice what we will have to do for my mothers entry to Hong Kong as we are planning to visit HongKong together? Thank you.
  • @thapab688
    Here are the instructions as to how your mother may obtaion a visit visa for Hong Kong
    http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/visit-transit/visit-visa-entry-permit.html#notes

As you will see the quickest and easiest way to apply for a visit is by applying directly to
    HKSAR (Hong Kong Special Administrative Region)

The Hong Kong Immigration Department (Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong; telephone: 2824 4055).