Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Extend beyond 90 days in Portugal

I will leave this December for 120 days in Portugal as a tourist.  Can someone tell me if I can get an extension from the embassy here in the U.S. before I go, or will I have to take it up in Portugal once I'm there.  The embassy in the U.S. has referred me to websites on the subject, but they seem to address situations that are different than mine.  Any advise--especially the correct NAME OF THE EXTENSION--is appreciated.

Sign In or Register to comment.