Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

What Type of Visa my my ex-husband could provide for me

Salam Alaykum,
I am a Filipino, divorced from Egyptian husband and a mother of 8mons old which stays in egypt with my in-laws. However, my ex-husband who is working in DUbai ask me to spend Eid with my daughter this coming August 2013. Kindly, advise if what type of visa I should apply here in Philippines or what kind of visa my ex-husband/daughter/sister-inlaw could provide for me? In my case, what is the best type of Visa to Egypt I should apply? Hoping for your immediate assistance. Thank you Jazakallah Khair.
Sign In or Register to comment.