Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

SA Citizen (SA&German Passport) what travel docs are needed to work and play sport in UK+/-1year

My daughter was born in Cape Town South Africa and is the holder of 2 passport (SA & German).   I was told she flies out on her SA passport and enters the UK on her German passport?  I also need to know what travel docs are needed for her to enter the UK to work part time and play sport for +/- 1 year. 

Sign In or Register to comment.