Do you have any idea regarding Singapore Tourist places?

edited May 2013 in - Singapore
Hi Friends..I am smith. I am planning to go Singapore with my family members.I want to go to see many places of singapore ..In my family i have two kids one is daughter and one is son...my daughter likes different-different pets and birds and she used  to love to play with them.My Son is very naughty he generally asks me many questions after seeing many pics in TV ,net and mobiles...so please help me out  to know more about singapore..
I hope you people will help me out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Smith, check out this Singapore Travel Guide for some inspiration. Enjoy your trip!
  • There are many tourist places in Singapore like Singapore Zoo,Sentosa,Singapore Flyer,Night Safari,Under water World,Universal Studio Singapore etc are all tourist places in Singapore and many tourist are attracted to that place .I,m also  a tourist by profession and attracted towards Singapore.I like that place.
  • Well Sentosa should be checked out. Attractions such as Universal Studios can be visited. When looking for accommodation, W Singapore Sentosa Cove can be thought of.
  • edited January 21
    Yes there are so many place to see like Singapore zoo, Flyer, Universal studio Singapore, Night Safari , Jurong bird park , Marine life park etc...

• Singapore’s MRT (mass rapid transit) system is probably the fastest way to zip around the city. The extensive rail network means that most of Singapore’s key attractions are within walking distance from an MRT station.

You can buy tickets for single trips, but if you intend to use the MRT and basic bus services frequently during your visit, you can buy a Singapore Tourist Pass, a special EZ-Link stored-value card which will allow you unlimited travel for one day (S$10), two days (S$16) or three days (S$20). The cards can be bought at the TransitLink Ticket Office at the following MRT stations: Changi Airport, Orchard, Chinatown, City Hall, Raffles Place, Ang Mo Kio, HarbourFront, Bugis, Lavender and Bayfront.

Singapore’s trains and stations are accessible to wheel chair users and the visually impaired, as well as families with strollers.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler