Can someone please help we are so stressed with brick walls we just need answers to simple questions
We are getting legally married in England the day before we travel to Turkey Antalya. We would like to have our wedding 'blessed or vows renewed ' during our stay with, in full wedding attire with the children who have no idea we will be married when we travel. All the information we can find is about weddings and no one seems to know the answers to the following questions,
1) can this be done?
2) where locally do we contact to arrange this ourselves
3) Who would conduct the service? We will already be married so would we need a registrar?
4) I understand you can get married anywhere in Antalaya, surely a blessing is easier to arrange?
5) are their any rules and regulations we need to adhere to?
6) we have tried to contact the hotel direct but the language barrier is proving tricky in explaining what we want? Any tips?
7) we are happy to travel within Antalaya for the ceremony and return to the hotel for the evening as there are only 6 of us and will not be further guests, we want to keep the ceremony simple.
Our dream was to get married in Turkey however the procedure was too complex which is why we would like this ceremony, can you please help us, The travel agent say they can not help as the hotel we booked is not one of their wedding venues, any advice will be gratefully appreciated