Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visa for Gibraltar

edited September 2013 in - General Europe
I am a British citizen.  My wife is a Chinese national with Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. She has a Chinese passport.  We want to have a holiday in Gibraltar for a few days, does she need another visa?  Does her Indefinite Leave to Remain cover her there?


  • Sifu , your wife can travel to Gibralter , non British nationals with Indefinite ;Leave to Remain do not need a visa to enter Gibralter. see here

    If you fly directly to Gibralter there is no problem but if you go through any other country such as Spain your wife will require a Schengen visa.

    Have a lovely holiday,
Sign In or Register to comment.