Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

traveling with only a green card?

edited June 2009 in World Wide
I'm from the dominican republic, i have lost my passport n my birth cert.
can i enter my cuntry only with my green card n dl.?


  • edited 5:38AM
    I am guessing that you are currently living in the US? In order to leave the US you will need your passport and in order to enter your country you will need some form of ID - generally your passport. You will need to get a copy of your birth certificate - try doing this on line. Contact your local consulate who will organise a new passport for you.
Sign In or Register to comment.