Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

how to get back into South Korea after being deported?

edited October 2013 in - South Korea
Please Good people. I was deported from korea last August but i was already engaged to my girl friend of 3yrs before this happen. We have planed our wedding on january 2014 paid some deposit at the hall studios etc. Anyways my girl has visited me and we have gotten married in my country. After that we went to korean embassy to apply for my visa but they said we should wait for 1yr. Is there any way to make it shorter??. Thanks good people 1luv.


Sign In or Register to comment.