Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Indonesian citizen holding Spanish Residence card, Do i need visa to Balkan countries?

edited January 2014 in Visa and Passport
Hello, I'm Indonesian citizen with
Indonesian passport. I'm married with UK citizen. We live in Spain and i have 5 years residence permit
card for Spain. I want to travel to Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Serbia on April 2014 for holiday.
Do i need visa to visit there?

Thank you.

Comments

• Residence cards don't have an effect on this, so yes, you will need to apply for a visa.
  • Hello,
    I'm Thai citizen (Thai passport) and I holding an UK multiple tourist visa (30 days) and also Schengen tourist single entry visa Type: C.

So, Can I use these two visa entry to Montenegro as a tourist for 7 days?.

I have seen on the website state that:

" Holders of travel documents issued by the European Union Member States or the United States of America, Kingdom of Norway, Republic of Ireland, Swiss Confederation, Canada, Commonwealth of Australia, New Zealand and Japan based on the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (1951) or Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons (1954), as well as Travel Documents for Foreigners may enter, pass through the territory of and stay in Montenegro up to 30 days without a visa."

and also on the Visa regime between Montenegro and other countries is regulated by the Decree on visa regime (“Official Gazette of Montenegro”, No. 35/16), on the article 5 state that:

"Article 5
    Holders of travel documents containing a valid Schengen visa, a valid visa of the
    United States of America or a permission to stay in these countries, may enter and stay,
    i.e. pass through the territory of Montenegro up to seven days, and not longer than the
    expiry of visa, if the period of validity of visa is less than seven days. "

My original travel plan was going to Belgium for 7 days, because lately there was a bomb in Belgium so cancelled it. And thinking to go to Montenegro instead. Would that be a problem if I use my single entry schengen visa entry to Montenegro without a stamp or entry to Belgium first?.

Well, if I enter to Belgium first so my sigle entry schengen visa will be expired? and can't be use to enter to Montenegro?.

How about my multiple 30 days entry UK Visa, can I use this visa to enter to Montenegro?.

Thank you.
    Psul