What does 68-(1) means being stamp on my Passport?

edited January 2014 in - South Korea
I voluntary surrender in immigration when I go back home here in the Philippines..


  • what immigration told you
  • Rhenz I am assuming you over stayed your visa in South Korea. The 68- (1) stamp is a Korean Order of Departure.

    This Order of Departure will make it very difficult for you to return to South Korea but it should have no impact whatsoever when you return to your home in the Philippines.
  • I alsi surrender last year and I was told I need to wait one year if I want come back in south korea now I m palning to go there for business visa 
     They have stamped on my 362 what does it mean if I get visa m I eligible to make entry in south korea
  • I overstayed in s.korea aswell they stamp mine as (48)-1 what's that supposed to mean?
  • I'm planning to get a tourist visa in Australia...do i have to tick deported even if I'm using a new passport and the stamp of.getting deported is in my old passport...and it was 6 yrs ago now.
    Please help!!!
  • You have to be very honest when filling out any immigration forms. If you do not admit you were deported the Australian database will flag it up and you be accused of trying to hide your past which will go against you.
Sign In or Register to comment.