Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

italian wants to visit the united states for tourism purpose !!!

Hey guys

I am an Italian citizen and i want to visit the united states for a month ..
do i need to apply online for the VWP program only or there is something else i need to get .

some friends told me that i have to put a stamp i can get from travel agencies ????

i need to know really urgent guys .


Sign In or Register to comment.