Need information

edited March 2014 in - Mexico
Hi, I am a citizen of India and I have a valid US business Visa. I keep travelling to USA for business purpose and this time, I am thinking of taking a break and visit Mexico also. I am thinking of either going to Cancun or going to Tijuana. What documents will I need? I am told that any person who has a valid US visa can go to Mexico. I want to be sure before I make my plan final. Please help by guiding me right.
Tx- Kamal


Leave a Comment