Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visa to get into Egypt

edited April 2014 in - Egypt
I am A US citizen and I want to travel to Egypt! Do I need to apply here in US for a Visa?


  • US citizens are granted a visa for 30 days upon arrival at any Egyptian port of entry. You do not need to apply in advance for a visa
  • Thank you !
Sign In or Register to comment.