Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visitor Visa

I have a Tourist Visitor Visa, because i just visited London this Month, came back yesterday. However, on June, I'd like to go back to study English for 3 months. How should I proceed?

Can the Immigration Officer cancel one Visitor Visa and give me the Student Visitor Visa instead?


Sign In or Register to comment.