Outbound travel agent in Australia

edited June 2014 in - Australia
Hello Group,

We are a Beach Resort in Vietnam which is well known by Australian and Australian visitors accounted for 20% number of our guests last year (by Tripadvisor booking). However we don't have an official travel agent in Australia. if anyone know a big travel agent/tour operators that do outbound to Asia, especially Vietnam please help to drop us the names or contacts.

Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks & Rgds,

Comments

• Hello everyone!
    I am looking for incoming/outgoing Tour Operators interested to cooperate with us
    I would like to bring your attention to Safari Digar Travel Agency, one of the leading incoming and outgoing tour operators in Iran and have ten years of experience making organization of tours in all regions of Iran and other top destinations in the world. Safari Digar has a European and Asian network of proper offices and representative companies who give and arrange direct tourist services for visitors.

As you travel through our fascinating country you will discover highlights of Iran historical cities, colorful bazaars, ancient ruins and shimmering deserts. Welcome to Iran, a country as old as history!
    If you are interested contact with me and I will send you our complete tour packages!
    If you have tips on that i would be very grateful to receive it!
    Thank you in advance for you help.

Tahereh

Email : incoming@safaridigar.com

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler