Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

want to go back Australia

edited June 2014 in - India
I have returned from Australia on July 2011 on Bridging Visa B but I overstayed in India and now I want go back to Australia, is it possible?


  • A bridging visa allows you to remain and sometimes to travel while you wait for your Australian substantive visa to be processed. As you left Australia and have remained in India for three years your visa application would have been declined and the bridging visa will have expired.

    You need to make a fresh application to the Australian High Commission who will make a decision as to whether or not you can enter Australia
Sign In or Register to comment.