Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

please help

My girlfriend is syrien she don't like to stay in germany she had 21 years old so she is learning the language in a school ..she need a permission from his parents to leave germany she had visa type D or she can go to airport and back directly to me ...


Sign In or Register to comment.