Check out our country and city guides at

Can I convert my Visitor visa into Study Visa..??

I have a Schengen Visa issued from Austria Embassy. Can I convert my Visitor visa into Study Visa in Austria..??


  • Each country has its own domestic law relating to students so you need to know where you want to study then enquire at the place of study if you can apply for a student visa in country.
  • Alethia... I want to study in Austria.
  • She means which school do you want to study at.
  • Ngahunia. If you are in Austria on a Schengen visa go to the school where you want to study and ask them what are the requirements to change to a student visa.
  • ok.. thanks for help
  • I am not sure well but i think every country has its own law to extend the visit visa into study visa i suggest to you that go the embassy and do clear your problem..
Sign In or Register to comment.