Overstaying visa in Canada

edited August 2014 in - Canada
my son in law is here to visit  his ticket was from july 9 to july19   he decided to stay   does he have to tell anyone  or can he stay  and if so  how long can he extend his stay in canada    he is from england


Leave a Comment