Check out our country and city guides at

China visa

edited August 2014 in - China
I have a problem regarding my China tourist visa. I have double entry visa, but it has been suggested that I might need a different one. We will be flying into Shanghai for a couple of days before boarding a cruise ship. We will spend 3 days in port in Tianjin( bejing). And it has been suggested to me that every time I disembark from the ship during those three days, it is counted as another entry. Doesn't sound right to me. Once the ship leaves Tianjin, we will not be returning to China, as we disembark in Yokohama and fly home from there. Anyone had any experience of this.
Sign In or Register to comment.