Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

bali weather

edited September 2014 in - Indonesia
hi can any 1 help me I'm thinking of going to bali next May the 11th will the weather be good? will it be sunny or are there lots of clouds around. me and my partner are thinking of staying in sanur is this a nice area we are in our late 20s and want a bit of night life nice beaches and lots of great restaurants to choose from with different food options also is it cheap to eat out in sanur? wuld love some advice as getting close to booking our bali holiday but nervous

Comments

• Hi there,
    May, June and July are generally considered the best months to travel to Bali, so you should have great weather. It will, of course, be very hot (temperatures in May average between 25 - 32 degrees celsius), but the humidity isn't as high in May as some other months. It is the dry season so you should get plenty of sun and blue skies. From what I've heard, the nightlife in Sanur is pretty energetic so you should have plenty of options. 
  • thankyou can't wait to go
  • can any 1 recommend where the best place in bali to do diving going in May? we have never done diving before.
  • The weather in Bali has now been cloudy and possibility of rain in September and I am thinking to go for the tour to the Bali in the next month..