Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

I need inform about UK

edited September 2014 in - Italy
I have lived in Italy for a year plus and half,I'm from Nigeria I have Italy sorgiono...I can travel to the countries that support uncle want me to work in London and work and you know UK don't support what do I need?.


  • You cannot enter the UK under EEA rules as you are a Nigerian citizen  and you cannot visit study or work in the UK  without the appropriate UK visa.
  • What about if he sent me invitation visa can I use to work over there ?
  • Without a Points Based System work permit you cannot work in the UK and it is illegal  to work on a visit visa.
    You would be better off staying in Italy until you obtained your Italian citizenship
Sign In or Register to comment.