Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Schengen Visa living in the UK

edited September 2014 in - Spain and Portugal
I am married to a UK citizen, I am from Belarus , I have leave to remain in uk Visa.
I want to visit a Schengen area ..Spain. 
How do I apply ? What application do I need. I am told in my case there is no cost as I am married to a British Citizen 


Sign In or Register to comment.