Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Places to visit in Mumbai

edited September 2014 in - India
Mumbai is Financial capital of India. Mumbai has variety of tourist places. Places to visit in Mumbai are,

1. Gateway of India
2. Sivaji Museum
3. Coloba beach
4. Nariman Point
5. National park etc,.
Tagged:

Comments

• How about places to visit in Delhi
  • edited September 2014
    Delhi the capital of India is steeped in history and culture, here are the main sites to visit.
    • Chandi Chowk - Old Delhi
    • The Red Fort
    • Juma Masjid
    • Swaminarayan Akshardham
    • Humayuns Tomb
    • Lodi Gardens
    • Qutab Minar
    • Chataur Temple
    • India Gate
    • Rashtrapati Bhavan Presidential Palace - Viceroy House
  • edited October 2014
    1. Gateway of India
    2. Taj Palace Hotel
    3. Royal Bombay Yacht Club
    4. Dhanraj Mahal
    5. Regal Cinema
    6. Maharashtra Police Headquarters (Sailors' Home)
    7. Elphinstone College
    8. Horniman Circle
    9. Flora Fountain (Hutatma Chowk)
    10. Bombay High Court
    11. University of Mumbai
    12. Rajabhai Clock Tower
    13. Mumbai Mint
  • Places to visit in Mumbai are--
    Gateway of India
    juhu beach
    Marin drive
    Horniman Circle
    Juma Masjid
    Coloba beach
  • Not that this listing of top attractions isn't useful, but for a more comprehensive summary of what to see and do in India, including cities like Delhi and Mumbai, check out this India Travel Guide.
  • There are many places to travel in Mumbai like Haji Ali, aksa beach, juhu beach and many other.
  • If you are looking for safest car rental services in india than checkout travelocar.com which has all the required informations
  • Some of the attractive places for visiting in Mumbai are Marin drive, Flora Fountain (Hutatma Chowk), Taj Palace Hotel, Gateway of India, Mumbai Mint, Nariman Point.
  • Hello,
    As per my personal experience i am here giving you some choice of places that you can choose to visit in Mumbai.......
    Bandra-Worli Sea Link
    Shree Siddhivinayak
    Cultural Tours (24)
    Marine Drive
    ISKCON Temple - Mumbai
    Mount Mary Church
    KidZania Mumbai
  • edited September 2016
    Here's a detailed list of attractions and things to do in Mumbai
    Visit wordtravels.com for destination advice
  • I have visited Mumbai last year with my family. Here is our two days itinerary >>

First day:

Pre-booked a Cab. Started travel at 5:30 am to Nashik - Trimbakeshwar temple. It took 4-5 hours to visit this place. then we headed towards Sirdi Temple. It took 6 hours to visit this place and we came to home at around 12:00 AM.

Second day - Mumbai Darshan:

We started our journey at 10:00 AM. First place we visit is India Gate near Hotel Taj. we spent 2 hours there. Next place we visited was Marine Drive. Next was Haji Ali Dargah. Then we visit VijayaLakshmi Temple and Sidhivinayaka Tample. Lastly we visited Juhu beach at around 7:Pm and rest our journey there.

Hope it helps!
  • Mumbai is popular city of India.There are many visiting places in Mumbai. I would like to recommend you these places to visit in Mumbai – Juhu Beach ,Marine drive,Gateway of india,Nariman point and siddhivinayk temple.