Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

filipina married with canadian in Philippines but working now in hk

edited October 2014 in - Canada
Im a filipino but married in Philippines with a canadian.just want to know if I can make an exit in hk instead in Philippines since im still finishing my contract in hk. Thanks and hope someone can help me to answer my problem. ..regards


  • Nannettedls, what do you mean by make an exit from Hong Kong? Do you intend to apply for a Canadian visa in Hong Kong instead of the Philippines to go to Canada ?

    If you are legally resident in HK because you have a work contract, then you can apply for your Canadian visa from the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong.
Sign In or Register to comment.