Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Best Beach resort in South Goa

edited November 2014 in - India
Hi guys, I am travelling to India with my partner in Jan 2nd week and gonna stay at Goa for a week and then go to Delhi. My friend has recommended me Little Cola Beach Resort has anyone stayed there or you know any good beach resort in south goa please give me your suggestions.
Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Hi Sara,
    I haven't been to Goa myself - though I hear good things - so I can't personally endorse any resorts in the region, but perhaps this short Goa Guide will give you some idea of which beach you would prefer to be staying on. Often easiest with resorts to decide first where exactly you want to be and then have a look at options in that specific area. Some of the beaches are better for parties, or markets, or peace and quiet - just decide what kind of holiday you want.
  • Little Cola Beach Resort is really awesome. I just search your link it very nice. You can choose Amigo Plaza, Acacia Palms Resort those are also nice. 
  • edited November 2014
    Hi Sara, 
    Goa is top vacation destination of India which almost crowed all times.In the months of December to January it is highly crowded. Find best beach houses and resorts in South Goa on - http://www.guesthouser.com.
  • Goa is full of attractive beaches, luxurious silvery sands, attractive
    churches, great temples and magnificent flora and fauna. Goa Holiday
    provides Goa Tours, Travel Packages of Goa, exotic vacation in Goa,
    complete travel guide for Goa.
  • And you know this brittanyc3 because you have been there, or because you want to clog up our forum with junk!!
  • @brittanyc3, last chance to stop posting scam!
  • @Sara123 - GOA is very Popular Destination and widely known place, There are lot of resorts/hotels in North & South Goa Depending upon your taste from Luxury to Budget. There is Ramada carvela Beach Resort, Taj Vivanta in 5* category and as well as in Delhi too - Shangri-La. Taj Palace, Taj Mahal, Inter Continental, Oberoi in five star shelf and four star group of hotel Shervani and Parkland,  - further if you want any arrangement you can write to us for package tour.

Warm Regards
    Tariq Shah
  • hello Sara123, here is some list of Best Beach resort in South Goa i am sure this will help you...
    Enjoy Goa at Riva Resort
    Recreational Stay at Whispering Palms Beach Resort
    Paradise Village Beach Resort in Goa
    Beach Stay at Morjim Hermitage in Goa
    Overnight Stay Rococco Ashvem

• Goa is known for its wonderful beaches but if you want to some specific and best beach in the south of goa then Colva Beach would be best choice for you. Happy traveling.