Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Tunisia vacation - do I need a visa?

edited February 2015 in - Tunisia
hi, I am an Indian holding a valid Indian passport. I have booked an all inclusive holiday package for the last week of december 2014. Do I need to apply for Tunisian visa as I have heard that for all inclusive holiday package indian citizens does not have to apply for the same? also, please provide with the referral website link where it is written that we do or do not have to apply for. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Vacation - you should check with your travel agent. Many all inclusive packages booked with travel agents will include the visa but .......... you must check, otherwise you will be in danger of being turned away at immigration.

Perhaps Alethia can give you some more details in this regard.
  • Indian passport holders do not require a visa if they are on a tour/holiday booked with a travel company and have a hotel voucher.
    Your travel agent can confirm this but if you don't believe us call the nearest Tunisian embassy