Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

siberian husky puppy .. is it a scam?

edited November 2014 in Expat Advice
I was trying to find a puppy for my dad at craiglist and i found this lady with huskys. So i purchased a siberian husky puppy for $150 from Arizona. Every time i transfer money the airport tells me to transfer it to Cameroon. They said I had to purchase 550$ for insurance so i did. Then they said that my dog was already in Houston but they couldnt deliver it to my house because he needed a permit cite for $350. So i purchased it, and now they tell me my dog has been at pet travel agency, Kentucky on transit flight at Tulsa International Airport. They are now asking for $780 for a Canine Certificate. They say the purchase that I've made are going to be refundable when I receive my puppy. Also that that will be the last purchase I will have to make. And if i dont make the payment the puppy is going to go to Quarantine and I'm not going to get my money back. Also I would have consequences and later on pay 5,000$. .... I don't know what I should do? The lady that I bought the dog from helped me out with the insurance and permit. But now she won't answer my texts her name.is Samantha Jacob and her email is samantha.jacob68@gmail.com . The airport that I have been contacting is pettravel.servicesltd@gmail.com and they say their website is under construction because it has bee hacked. Someone please help me?

Comments