Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Morocco: How to get to Essaouira from Marrakech?

edited December 2014 in - North Africa
Ciao a tutti

I want to travel to Morocco next week and I booked a Tours of 3 days 2 nights with a company called (www.Marrakech-Camel-trips.com) I want to know the last day if we arrive at Marrakech in time to go to Essaouira ? how much time will be from Marrakech to Essaouira ? and how to reach Essaouira  bus supratours Or CTM ?

Grazie

Comments

• Why aren't you asking your tour compnay these questions?

Cheers,
    Terry
  • edited December 2014
    Hi All!

I posted my question to know more about the trip to moroccan land,i think the www.wordtravels.com forum is created for a question and answers, from that im asking the company of Marrakech Camel Trips and the same time im asking here to see the difference between your anser and thier answer,

thank you

Cheers
     Jooana
  • Hi Jooana,
    This is a forum for travel questions, but what Terry is getting at is that nobody other than the tour company running the tour can tell you what time you will be arriving in Marrakech. Surely they have sent you an itinerary?
  • Ella their have been several queries on here regarding these camel trips in the last month almost all asking the same thing. You are quite right, the tour operator are the only people who can advise on the itinerary. We have no idea when the camel tour ends in Marrakech.

There is loads of information on the internet about buses from Marrakech to other places such as Essaouira. the cost is about 10 US dollars.
  • Thank you for your answers, 

I have asked the tour operator and they told us we will be arriving to Marrakech around 6pm so if somebody of you could give me some info about where i can find the departure time from Marrakech to Essaouira, 

Again thank you for your answers, 
  • Joona you need to Google the bus company web sites 

• Jooana - your tour operator will give you the departure time from Marrakech, however, if you are travelling as a private person, the buses do not necessarily keep to the departure times. The last time I did this trip we waited for 2 hours and the trip to Essaouira took us 6 hours with stops for snacks and lunch breaks.

Mostly we hire a car which gets us there in good time.  Does your tour operator not collect you from your hotel