Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

French visa requirement

edited July 2009 in - France
i am of russian origin, have resided in uk for 3 years. I have previously been married to a british person. i have been granted indefinite leave to remain in uk. i want to visit france for holiday. Do i need a visa?


  • edited 2:35PM

    I think you need to speak to the French Embassy in London (Obtain yr contact details from Google). Allow plenty time to assemble all the required documentation. Copy documentation will probably require certification stating that they are true copies. The embassy will tell you who needs to certify the documentation. There will also be fees to pay but I can't give you a value. Good luck.

    M.Derraillieur Cycling holidays in Normandy
Sign In or Register to comment.