Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

vacation and going back

edited January 2015 in - Britain and Ireland
Good Morning All:
 I am a Canadian Citizen and just comeback from seeing my Fiance after 6 weeks, I would like to go back ASAP the end of January or before, i would like to go back for another 6 at the end or middle of Jan-2015, all my credentials are up to date, including passport till 2023, i understand i can travel for up to with out a visa, and 6mths with a visa, 
My question is do i need to be away for a period of time, before going back, i was told being part of the British common Wealth i can. I am not going to be working or any sort of stupidness  that would jeopardize my stay i want to be with my better half.. also we have already applied for a Marriage Visa and i wont jeopardize that either.Also am not travelling on any visa requirements ..


  • As a Canadian citizen you can spend a maximum of 90 days in any six month period in France or any other European country in the Schengen zone.

    The fact that Canada is part of the British Commonweath is irrelevant you are not visiting the UK.
  • hello Alethia, ty for the reply, so i really don't have to be away for any length of time,
Sign In or Register to comment.