Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Looking for career opportunity in travel agency.

edited January 2015 in - Egypt
Hello, my name is Sergey and together with my girlfriend Anna we are looking for work in travel agency in Egypt. We are couple 23 and 24 years old from Ukraine, I'm bachelor of law and Anna is master of finance. We are enjoy travelling, have an open-mind, easily to adapt to the multicultural environment, have good communication skills and quick learner. Without bad habits and we are vegetarians. We like yoga and eastern cultures.
Last two years we have been working in tourism sphere and participated in development of tourists object (travel agency, holiday camp) and in free time worked like a tourist guide. So we know all details of touristic sphere in Ukraine and Russia and we want to attract tourists and tour operators and promote your travel agency for tourists from ex USSR countries. We are confident that cope with this and we promise that you will see the first results in 2 months!
We don't speak arabic, but we speak ukranian, russian, absolutely understand belarusian, don't speak but half to half understand polish and slovak. So we can help you with tourists and tour operators from these countries. Also we are easy to learn so we can learn some other languages that we need and make a different work in travel agency. We think it will be great experience.
Also we have driving license so we can organized transfer or excursion for tourist and do other work by car. Moreover Anna has one year experience of work as a photographer.
Considering to our experience it seems to us that good vacancies for us will be hotel manager or marketing/sales department. Also it can be other vacancies where we can use our experience, language skills and learn something more. The main for us - work together (the same place) on interesting job.
We are confident that we will be useful to travel agency and we agree on a probationary period of up to 2 months and ready to work probationary time for accommodation free of charge + at least 200 dollars per month.
According to your request we can send our detailed CV and photo.
So, we are waiting for proposition:)
With best regards,
Sergey and Anna.

Comments

• Hi Sergey. My name is Willie and I work in a travel and tourism agency in Amman Jordan, We do all kind of travel and tourism services. I have read your post and you sound enthusiastic and I was wondering if you can be our link in Ukraine and try to get us groups to Jordan, You can be the tour leader traveling for free and get paid also on each trip.
    And I would like to know, how much it cost ( An Average figure) for 1 week vacation for 2 persons in Ukraine? whole package
    Accommodation in hotel.
    air port pick up and drop off.
    Site Seeing and transportation.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards
    Willie