Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Is Anguilla a good place to learn to scuba dive?

Hi,
I am planning a holiday to Anguilla with my family and would like to dive with my son. I have my PADI certification but my son is yet to get his. A few questions I need answered: Are there scuba dive schools/ dive shops in Anguilla? Is it easy to learn to scuba dive in Anguilla? How old must one be to learn to scuba dive? What level of PADI certification is needed to scuba dive in Anguilla?
Thanks,
Greg

Comments

• Scuba diving in Anguilla is generally easy. There are many places in Anguilla to learn scuba diving. The island is home to seven marine parks including Dog Island, Prickly Pear, Seal Island Reef System, Little Bay, Sandy Island, Shoal Bay Harbour Reef System, and Stoney Bay Marine Park. There are several scuba diving certification agencies, each has its own certification requirements and, therefore, they differ from one another slightly.
  • Yes, it should be no problem at all to learn to scuba dive in Anguilla. Check out this Anguilla Travel Guide for some ideas.