Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Connecting flight in Mexico

edited July 2016 in - Mexico
flying from miami to cabo san lucas i have to change plane in MEX at terminal 2 and get another plane in terminal 2 to cabo san lucas in have 70 minutes to clear customs is that enough time since i will be in the same terminal and will my baggage transfer from one plane to another all in same ticket it's aeromexico and their commuter airline

Comments

• You have no worries, it's 100% Aeromexico's responsibility to make it work.

The hassle arises if you had purchased the tickets separately from different airlines - then it's out of your control.

Have fun.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • You just have to check customs at the Cabo airport, enjoy your flight!
  • Traveling from San Antonio (interjet)to Mexico city for a connection flight to Chiapas(Volaris) .. no checked bags only carryon. Is it enough time ???
  • @tana
    How can anyone advise you when you dont provide arrival or departure times of your flights
  • Huge slip! I apologize
    So I would arrive to Mexico city at 12:20 pm and connection flight would be at 1:40 ..same terminal. An hour and 20 layover ...is that enough to time to clear security and customs?!?