Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Need a Visa for Egypt April 9, 2015

Can I get it at the airport when I arrive? Does anyone know ??? or How Can I find out???
I am also traveling alone but with my small pet...anyone know about Egypt Passports for pets ???

Comments

• edited March 2015
    How can you expect anyone to comment on a Visa question when you fail to reveal the single most important piece of information: Your nationality.

Secondly, no one can comment on the regulations for your pet either when you give no clue whether it's a dog, cat, bird, etc.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • edited March 2015
    Myarabian1976 no matter what country you are from you cannot travel with any animal without proper permits. To take an animal to the Phillipines you will definately require an animal permit from the government of the Phillipines before you travel.
  • edited March 2015
    I read the OP to mean that Myarabian is going to Egypt - not the Phillipines - but no matter what the request is it's still the same problem... need more specific information from him otherwise his questions are meaningless...

Cheers,
    Terry
  • I confused this thread with another thread where an Egyptian was wanting to travel to the Philipines !! Silly me ! Even so you cant just travel around the world with a "pet"
  • Visa still normal payment till 15th May 2015 .only 25 us $ then you are ok.after 15th May you will need to apply in adavnce .
  • So sorry Cheers T...Alethia...it was my first time flying anywhere and I was dumb yes...but I got there...got my Visa at airport and had a wonderful time. I do play to return again later in the year. I live in the USA and Egypt is now my 2nd home. Sorry for late reply...but thank you all for the information!! Take care!!
  • Certifications of documents of an egyptian nationals can be done tru any lawyers? Or should go to passports, Immigration and nationality administration....anyone,,help..need your advice..thank you.