Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Where to safari?

Hi guys, new here. Just wondering on what the general thoughts are on where to safari in Africa? looking at maybe a safari/beach type holiday for my honeymoon, but there seems to be so much choice.

Must be romantic, above all else. I like the idea of seeing the big four, but then landscapes/victoria falls, etc would definitely be high on my list.

Any feedback really appreciated.

Comments

• Hi Adamonhistravels

I would like to recommend Kenya and this is why, Imagine your Dream Honeymoon Safari – a unique place, a place where very few people go. The idea of Kenya comes to your mind.
    Experience romance in the wild, a mixture of Western and real African culture, explore the wildlife in their natural habitats and enjoy a lifetime experience in the hot air balloon over the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. After the safari head to the Kenya’s coast which is unlike anywhere else in the country, and it’s not just the gorgeous white sand beaches! Mombasa as Kenya’s second city has remnants of its Arabic influence within the quaint Old Town area, but the draw are the beaches, where many come to socialize and provide for a friendly atmosphere, and some that are totally uncrowded.
  • Hello Adamonhistravels,
    I would like to recomend you for Zanzibar where you can enjoy your Honeymoon .
  • i will like to recommend Masai Mara, with a lovely tourist camp and am sure you will enjoy it. This can be extended to Lake Nakuru and Amboseli at your demand and specifications. I can send you the package information through your email.
  • edited March 2016
    Hi Adam.
    What time of year are you getting married?
    A perfect combination of beach and bush is either Kruger Park in South Africa and Mozambique or Botswana and Mozambique however December & January is cyclone time in Mozambique and can be a bit miserable.
    South Africa has many great beach destinations to combined with either Kruger Park or Botswana so however some are better destinations than others at different times of the year. A big plus of visiting South Africa is that the SA Rand is very favorable to most currencies at the moment IE R17 to the Euro
  • Certainly recommend travels to Kenya. It is a unique safari destination with her friendly people, scenic beauty and importantly do not miss out Masai Mara, a gemstone! Here you will get to see a myriad of animal species.....go Kenya for sure!