Info needed for trip to Cuba

edited July 2009 in - Cuba
Want to travel to Cuba, have been told I being american will need to fly to Mexico and from there Cuba. True ? If so...wwhich town in Mexico and best flight to Cuba. Lenght of stay possible in Cuba. Necessary to apply for Visa first or on plane? B&Bswith families ok or hotels better. Want to experience the culture. Best foods? Some ideas of places to see things to do, not do. 2 women traveling together.

Comments

• edited 5:59AM
    Not sure where in America you are, but I found this reply on trip advisor from frankyc13 - there are regular charter flights direct from miami to cuba, marazul agency is who i used here is there tel numbers 800-993-9667 or 305-559-7114 in miami. hope this helps, have a wonderful trip, frank.
    Cuba junky is another good site with lots of info from a local cuban.
    www.7daysinparadise.com-index is also very informative - scroll down to the third block headed CUBA, click on the second entry Travellers Guide to Cuba by Steve_YYZ he has written some great articles, the 8 hour Havana tour gives a walking map showing all the sites, bars & restaurants. Great info. Hope you get there. Gail (England)

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler