Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

i deported from south korea without any explanation

i'm from morocco last week i've gone to s.korea but they deny to let me entre the country without any explanation . i had my return ticket, reservation hotel , and enough money . know i want to ask if i can to sue them to compensate me . my second question is can i go back another time or not ?

Comments

• You can be refused entry to any country for any reason.
    There's no international law that gives you, a non-citizen of that country, any rights to enter or challenge the decision of that country to admit you.
    If you have been refused entry its highly likely you will be refused again,
  • 1.) "... now I want to ask if I can to sue them to compensate me..."

That is one of the craziest things I have ever read on a travel forum anywhere.

2.) "... my second question is can I go back another time or not ?..."

Nope, not unless you get your paperwork in better shape.

Good luck.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • edited October 2015
    1.) "... now I want to ask if I can to sue them to compensate me..."

That is one of the craziest things I have ever read on a travel forum anywhere.
    It actually crossed my mind when I read the above.

"sue South Korea ... in what court and where..."
  • @sabir2323 unfortunately Alethia and CheersT are correct, even when a country has granted you a visa in advance they reserve the right to refuse you entry at the border. That's why even with a valid visa travellers are supposed to carry all the supporting documentation to justify entry and argue their case. There's no way for us to know why you were refused I'm afraid, but there really isn't any way to appeal the decision or get compensation.
  • Hi.
    I am from Pakistan and I have been in Dubai UAE for more than 5 years. Me and my boss had a 1 month tourist visa. When we arrived to Busan Gimhae airport korea, They refused us to enter in Korea. They asked me that where will you be visiting I said busan, Suncheon, & seoul. Our tour was for 8 days we had more than enough money to spend and we had return ticket, confirmed hotel booking. Reason they gave that tourist doesn't go to suncheon. Suncheon isn't tourist place. Can we sue that officer for deporting us. Because visit visa was for country it wasn't for specific city. We lost our money, time.
  • edited December 2015
    Hi owaisnaseem,
    I am sorry that your trip didn't work out. Please read the messages above. You will see that all governments reserve the right to refuse you entry, regardless of your visa.
    Unfortunately, this is a risk you take when travelling as a tourist.
    Regards,
    Rowan
  • @owaisnaseem

"Can we sue that officer for deporting us. Because visit visa was for country it wasn't for specific city. We lost our money, time."

What a ridiculous question, just because an Embassy issues a visa, it is no guarantee of entry into that country. The final decision rests with the immigration service at the point of entry.

I have my own opinions as to why Korea would refuse you entry. Two men travelling for "tourism " to non tourist areas would seem suspect to many immigeation officers these days.