Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

hi

hi
I am using Syrian passport and I live in Ghana I applied for France visa and my interview very soon I have confusing question please can you advice me
I work in Ghana for Australian company and I have a work perment on the another company but I work for Australian company and my salary comes from Australian company I got a latter and salary slips and the Australian company the one that I work for has a contact with the company that my work perment I have on my passport the question is still do I need another latter from the company the one that I have a work permnt on my passport
thank you .

Comments

• If I was a Schengen visa officer I would question why you are employed and paid by an Australian company and have a work permit with another company, you need to make clear the relationship between the two companies. Its very odd you work for one company but another provides your work permit.