Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Visa refusal

Good day, please I really do need help from you guys. My German visa refusal stated that your intention to leave the territory of the member states can not be aslerstained. I am a football soccer player travelling for a soccer program to develop self as a player for one month, then returning after the program. Please advice me on what to do next as I want to reapply agian...Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Moneymikel10,

It will be important to get a letter from the club that will sponsor (support) your trip. You have to prove that they want you there. This will be essential. But remember that with the recent influx of refugees, obtaining a visa my be harder to get– especially if you are a single male without employment, or if you have not indicated strong ties to your home country. You have to give them as many reasons as possible to convince them that you have strong ties to your home country and that you have every intention of returning home.

A steady job and family may aid your case. @Alethia might be able to advise you further. However, unless you have a very strong evidence you intend to return home, no matter where you are from, you are going to have a difficult time getting that visa.

Regards,
    Rowan
  • edited November 2015
    good day
    I got my visitors visa appli. rejected by germany embassy saying "Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the Visa could not be ascertained".
    that my GF need more info to say that she will go back to the philippine
    what can we say from this to help us to get the visa appove

thank u bruce
  • @bruce67 we need a lot more clear information before we can advise further.
  • Thanks Rowan and Alethia, you guys are doing a great job and I will do as you advised.
  • hi,

I am Hani Sallaam and I am holding a Pakistani passport living in Pakistan. I have recently applied my tourist visa in French embassy and they refused on the following grounds:

1. The purpose and the conditions of the proposed visit have not been justified.
    2. The information communicated in order to justify the purpose and conditions of the proposed stay is not reliable.
    3. Your willingness to leave the Member States' territory before the expiry of the visa could not be established.
    Kindly help me which documents should I provide in addition

As I have provided them with all documents required. I can appeal in the next 60 days of refusal and my original travelling date was 28th Dec 2015, I know that appeal takes a lot of time. So, can I change my travelling date from the 28th Dec 2015 to maybe 15th Mar 2016 next year.
  • Hello Hani Sallaam,

There are a few important questions to ask before others will be able to adequately advise you. For example, what is the purpose of your trip? Who are you intending to visit, or better yet who has invited you to go to France?

It is very difficult for Pakistani nationals to get a visa into Europe, especially into France at this particular time. Many nationals from non-European countries have been known to stay illegally in the country, for work purposes or otherwise.

You have to indicate very strong ties to your home country, have a strong purpose for visiting and prove without doubt that you have the means and funds to move onto your next destination.

Having said that, it is probably better to reapply than to appeal.

Regards,
    Rowan
  • @hanisallam you sent me exactly the same post in a private message and my answer was this.

You can change the date but in my opinion it would be better to reapply,
    The reason for this is because there is no set procedure for Schengen appeals, each country deals with appeals as they see fit.
    The appeal process in France simply fades away. You are sent a case number and told that if you don't hear from them within two months you may presume that the appeal has failed.
  • Hi alethia, I been reading your query answers and I am impressed from your replies.please help me to get rid of my problem,I am helpless now.
    I I'm in India.i applied for uk family visit visa which was rejected before,reason was,I m not working and I will not come back to home country.
    Again and half month later, I applied for tourist visa to Switzerland for the purpose of celeberating Christmas and new year eve now, but again I got refusal ,which states that:
    1) "The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.
    2) " your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of visa could not be ascertained"
    . As I had submitted all the necessary documents in the embassy ,
    My and father bank statement having sufficient funds.
    My work salary certificate
    My Noc from work
    .and surprising thing is I made ready other documents which were. CA report shows value of our whole property like house and car ,and also land documents .but these documents were taken away and return back to me when I went to visit centre Chandigarh for biometrics and submitting of my file.they said that Swiss embassy do not want such documents.only bank statements.
    Also i had attached my return ticket travel plane and hotel booking.and travel insurance
    Please guide me what. should I do.
    Please help pleaseee