Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

finland visiting visa is refused

Gudday, I really need ur help from u guys...i was refuse a schengen visiting visa to finland from nigeria last 6month ago ..that my intention to leave the shengen is not ascertain. It was my friend in Finland that sent me d document and I support it wit d necessary document, include my employment letter, wedding cert,my daughter birth cert and my statement of acct and wit other strong document and I still refused. Pls now I want to reapply wit hotel reservation becos my friend as moved from Finland. Pls I want to knw maybe I stand a chance again and wat other document can I include also is it normal to use hotel reservation nw.

Comments

• @ibrokoto
    we need to know the full list of all documents you submitted before we can say any thing.
  • @ibrokoto
    please list the other strong documents you submitted.
    we need to know the full list of all documents you submitted before we can say any thing.
  • @ibrokoto
    please list the other strong documents you submitted.
  • Thank u very much 4ur reply....d other strong document I submitted re my 2 shares certificate from different company and my company where i work ARTICLE OF ASSOCIATION, my wedding certificate nd my daughter birth cettificate. And now am planning 2 reapply early next year wit hotel reservation not a visiting letter from my friend in finland again becos his no more in finland again. Hope by using hotel reservation dis time ll nt affect my chance of getting d visa again.
  • @ibrokoto
    this are the list of documents you need below for tourist visa:
    letter from company
    leave approval letter
    cover letter
    statement of account
    payslip
    flight reservation
    hotel reservation
    travel health insurance
    title deeds(if you have ) ,shares certificate( if you have)
    marriage certificate,child birth certificate

please note ARTICLE OF ASSOCIATION is not require, as you are applying for tourist visa not business visa.and also you are an employee.
  • Thank very much larryblank. Pls can I reapply in d same embassy or another one and also can I go wit my family photo..hope it ll not look desperate.
  • @ibrokoto
    according to the immigration expert(@alethia), it is advisable to apply at the same embassy.for your situation,family pics is not that necessary.