Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Visa requirements for Egypt

edited January 2016 in India and Asia
I am living here in the Philippines and my boyfriend wants me to visit his country, Egypt! I Just wanna ask what are the requirements that I need to have on hand? And if he will visit here, does he need a visa? He will stay for 10 days only. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• You both need visas You need to go to the Egyptian embassy for a visa and he needs to apply to the Phillipines embassy for a visa. As Egypt is a muslim country and you are a single woman it may be easier for your boyfriend to travel to the Phillipines
  • Hi,,how many weeks/months should I wait for my egypt visit visa to be approved? I applied here on egypt embassy here in the Philippines.I am so stressed now maybe they will reject my application,coz its been two weeks already,,and still not yet done or still they dont call me

.,,,IF ever THEY will REJECT MY APPLICATION,,DO I NEED TO WAIT ALSO?or they will call me right away???