Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Traveling to Puerto Rico

I am a Brazilian citizen and have an American green card... which kind of document do I need to travel to Puerto Rico?
Thanks for a reply....


  • @suzpink
    U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents ( green card holders) who travel directly between parts of the United States, which includes Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Hawaii,American Samoa, Swains Island and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), without touching at a foreign port or place, are not required to present a valid U.S. Passport or U.S. Green Card.

    It is recommended that you carry proof of your status and ID all times in the event you This may be in the form of a green card or passport
Sign In or Register to comment.