Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Wrong title for visa

Hi.I applied for my wife's settlement on visa4uk.I made a mistake on clicking civil partnership as visa type instead of wife so it becomes spouse visa.Does this mean I have to redo the application again.i have paid for health charge and visa already and have an appointment booked for her.Can this be changed by the British high commission as it's just an error on type of visa.

On the health charge I was charged for 8 years but if she was to be granted the visa they would only offer her indefinite expires why did I pay for 8years health charge when on the TLS they say settlement short stay.

Hope you can help. Thanks


Sign In or Register to comment.